We modify and/or repair defective COEUR DE LION jewellery free of charge, if a claim on the guarantee has been made.
Jewellery which does not fall under the guarantee or warranty coverage will be repaired – if deemed possible by COEUR DE LION Schmuckdesign GmbH possible – at your expense.
Conditions for repair service
Please note that we can only provide the repair service if the product can be returned to its original condition, all necessary spare parts are available for the repair, and no repair attempts have been made on the article. A repair stock of materials is kept for items from older collections – however, availability is not guaranteed for all parts.
If repair is not possible, we will return the product to you free of charge.
Procedure for sending the product in for repair
- If the jewellery is purchased in at an authorised retailer:
Please contact the retailer. They will send the jewellery to us for repair. If you can't contact them, please send us an e-mail with your reasons to email@example.com .
- When buying the jewellery in the official COEUR DE LION online shop (www.coeur.de):
Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information: Your name, address and location. We will then send you a return label free of charge, a repair form and further information for sending in your jewellery.
- If purchasing jewellery when travelling (airline, cruise ship, etc.):
Please send an e-mail to email@example.com with the following information: Your name, address, as well as the place and name of the point of sale. We will then send you a return label free of charge, a repair form and further information for sending in your jewellery.
The average processing time including shipping is about 3 to 4 weeks.
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org .
Repairs in the event of a guarantee claim
Your COEUR DE LION jewellery will be repaired free of charge within the scope of the following guarantee conditions. If a repair is not possible or disproportionate in cost, we will exchange the piece of jewellery for an equivalent piece free of charge.
Information on the guarantee and warranty rights:
In addition to the statutory warranty rights in the case of material and legal defects, we offer you an additional guarantee on your COEUR DE LION jewellery. This is in addition to the statutory warranty rights and does not restrict them:
- The guarantee applies to material defects and processing defects of your COEUR DE LION jewellery. The guarantee does not apply to improper use; external repair; negligent handling; wear and tear; parts subject to wear, such as leather straps; misuse or if the piece of jewellery has been damaged, e.g. by an accident. In addition, non-compliance with the special care instructions for COEUR DE LION jewellery will result in loss of guarantee.
- The guarantee is valid for a period of two years from the date of purchase. The date indicated on the proof of purchase, which must be given in order to claim on the guarantee, is decisive.
Repair outside the guarantee
If there is no case for the guarantee and / or legal warranty claims do not apply, we will offer to have your jewellery repaired in our workshop at a charge.
Information about our repair lump sums:
For chargeable repairs, we charge the following flat fees:
Repair flat rates:
|Reason Prices incl. 19% VAT||Necklace||Earrings||Bracelet||Ring|
|Wire kinked and/or torn||15 €||-||15 €||-|
|Material damage||19 €||15 €||19 €||-|
|Revisions on the ring||-||-||-||15 €|
|Shipping within Germany||4,95 €|
|Shipping to Austria||5,95 €|
|Shipping within the European Union||9,95 €|
|Shipping outside the European Union||14,95 €|